Joining Transpire gives you access to a number of valuable services.
Foundation Membership Benefits
- Board Career Plan
- Tried and tested template to enable a strategic review of career to date and future goals
- Consider both personal and professional dimensions impacting goals and challenges
- High Performing NED’s Toolkit:
- Annual assessment of existing skills and knowledge using a unique diagnostic framework developed with the help of a group of highly successful internationally-based NEDs and Chairs
- Receive personalized strengths and gap analysis report
- Build a personal development plan
- Review in 90 minute session with Transpire Approved Coach
- Access to the Transpire Connect Community Platform:
- Showcase your Board profile and network / collaborate with peers around the world on the key issues facing Boards
- Sign-up for Transpire Faculties – areas of Thought Leadership led by internationally-recognised established NEDs, Chairs and Subject Matter Experts
- Access CPD accredited learning materials, events and resources to build skills and knowledge
- On demand learning – Learning content and performance support resources available
- Record and report on CPD hours completed
- Opportunity to feature as Trusted Provider
- Member-only events
- Live discussions and networking sessions run throughout the year
One-off £150, €150 (both inc VAT) or $150 registration fee.
The Registration Fee covers your Onboarding Process which includes putting together a Board Career Plan and use of Transpire’s unique High-Performing NED Toolkit self-assessment tool which generates a Strengths & Gaps report. This is followed up with a conversation with an approved Transpire Coach to discuss these reports and agree a Personalized Board Career Development Pathway.
Transpire is a member of Work for Good and will donate 10% of your registration fee to them.
Then £50, €50 (both inc VAT) $50 per month paid by monthly standing order.
Click the ‘Buy Now’ button to make the Registration payment. You will receive a confirmation email containing the link to set up the monthly payment.
Enhanced Member Services
- Speaking Opportunities – a great way to increase your NED profile
- One to One and Group Coaching – map your future with a qualified Transpire coach, in either a One to One or Group format.
- Board CV Analysis Ensure your Board CV accurately reflects your unique attributes and skills.
- Application Due Diligence – Networked introductions and advice to maximise your chances of success when applying for roles.
- Portfolio Optimisation – Gap Analysis and Road Map – Where are you currently in your Board journey? Where would you like to be?
Enhanced Member Services are available on an individual paid basis.