Sharon will give an update on the Wellbeing landscape in terms of Mental, Physical & Financial Health and Devyani will showcase some of the tech-enabled solutions currently available, followed by Q&A.
About the speakers
Sharon Critchlow champions emotional intelligence in leadership, diversity and culture change for enhanced productivity and raises awareness, advocates and trains leaders and companies in wellness:
• As director, speaker and well-being advocate at Discover your Bounce for Business she advises and works with organisations including The National Autistic Society and Creative Youth Network to improve their wellness cultures and resilience.
• As a Global Council member at ACCA she is championing EQ. She has spoken on this subject at the National Conference in Wales, and at member events across the UK and the Caribbean.
• As director and Consultant at Newgrange Developments, she delivers a range of advice at executive and board level. Her specialism is corporate governance and Economic Social Governance.
• As NED at Discover your Bounce Lifestyle, she supports them with governance and business performance.
An Accountant by profession, with a creative and entrepreneurial streak, her career has combined leadership, consultancy and life-long learning with many years of experience in governance.
Devyani Vaishampayan is a ‘Future of Work ‘ digital innovation specialist, Non Executive Director and Investment Fund Manager. Previously an international and multi-sector Group HRD – experienced in effectively leading large, diverse and multi billion complex organisations through transformational change. Featured in the 2020 Asian Women of Achievement – Digital & Technology shortlist, 2017 Financial Times “Ethnic Minority Leaders List “and the 2016 , “FTSE 100 ‘Women to Watch “list by Cranfield Business School.
Thought Leader and Regular Speaker- I have been invited to speak at various global forums around the impact of AI & Digital on the Future of Work.Visit www.hrtechpartnership.com/news/events/ for more details about my speaking events.
Having lived across four countries and three continents, I have learned to cherish diversity, develop intellectual curiosity and value constant self-reinvention.
Business background includes:- Board governance;Digital innovation,Cost reduction; International growth;M&A; Change & Transormation;Leadership and Diversity .
I have been an Independent Board Director at the following institutions :
– British Quality Foundation
– Singapore Association of the Deaf
– The HR Fund ( a Venture Capital Fund, ( http://thehrfund.com/)
My educational background includes a degree in Electronics and an MBA, in addition to being a trained Behavioural Scientist.
See more upcoming events and testimonial videos here
Not a Member?